The main written exam sessions are:
- Nov/ Dec Yr11 practice exams
- Jan some Yr11 BTEC exams
- February Yr11 PPE.
- Summer 2021 exams – to be confirmed by Ofqual
Some exams, such as online BTEC and Finance exams will also be taken outside these dates.
Exam overviews will be published on this site for the main written sessions nearer the time showing dates of the individual exams.
Useful Information & Revision Tips
Forms for Summer 2020 resits will be available in November 2019.
These can be found with the other School Policies click here.
Exam Do’s and Don’ts
- DO arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of your exam
- DO put your mobile phone/ bag/ coat in your locker before your exam
- DO bring a black pen to write with
- DO make sure you bring your calculator/pencils/candidate card
- DO make sure you know your room and seat number
- DO bring water in a clear plastic bottle with the label removed
- DON’T bring in a mobile phone – if you’re caught with it, the exam board have to be informed and you’ll lose marks for that paper
- DON’T have any writing your hands or any other part of your body
- DON’T bring revision notes into the exam