If you live in Worcestershire and your child is due to start High school, then you must apply to Worcestershire County Council for his or her school place – the closing dates for applications 31st October.
How do I apply?
- Apply online at www.worcestershire.gov.uk/schooladmissions
- You will need an email address
- You will be sent an email to acknowledge receipt of your submitted application
- If you do not have access to the internet, you can get online at any Worcestershire library.
- Join the Library and use your Library card to get one hour internet access free each day.
- Training on "How to get online" is available free to all Worcestershire Library members.
Or telephone School Admissions on 01905 822700 if you need assistance.