The Silver Award is undertaken by approximately 130 students in Year 11.
The Silver Expedition section is led by Miss Healey (JHY) who is supported by Mr Challinor (TCL). The Silver team consists of approximately 12 experienced and well qualified supervisors who take responsibility for supporting groups of students during the Wednesday afternoon training and route planning sessions, and during the expeditions themselves.
The Silver team is supported by Mr Dixon (Director of DofE), Mrs Kershaw and Miss Street (DofE Administrators).
Key dates 2022-23
Deadline for enrolment forms to be returned in person to Mr Dixon or Mrs Kershaw: Thursday 29 September
Deadline for £47 enrolment/admin payment to be made online: Thursday 29 September
Expedition payment due: Friday 10 February
Practice Expedition: Thursday 23 March to Tuesday 28 March 2023
Qualifying Expedition: Monday 10 July to Friday 14 July 2023
- Activity Log Physical
- Activity Log Skill
- Activity Log Volunteering
- Adding assessor reports to eDofE
- Assessor cards SILVER
- Expedition kit list for Silver
- Programme ideas Expedition
- Programme ideas Physical
- Programme ideas Skill
- Programme ideas Volunteering
- Silver Enrolment Booklet 2022
- Silver Enrolment Form 2022
- Silver Launch Assembly 2022
- Silver Parents Intro to DofE 2022