Student Travel from September
We encourage students to walk or cycle to school as part of the ongoing healthy living campaign and in support of their mental health.
- Parents must be satisfied that the route to school is safe for their child.
- Cycle helmets are advised.
- There is a storage area on site where bicycles may be kept safely and students should bring their own bicycle locks.
- Parents may choose to drive their child to/from school by car.
- We ask parents/carers to avoid parking in the bus lane or the staff car park.
- Students who travel by private taxi must observe the safety requirements laid down by the company.
Dedicated School Buses
Dedicated school buses serve only school students and not members of the public. Some providers serve school students from just one school, though some providers may serve more than one school on a regular basis.
Swan Street Coaches
Any queries please email Kerry, who will be able to advise about timetables, safety measures, payment.
If you would like to sign up for travel but have not done so, Kerry will be pleased to hear from you.
Diamond Bus 145
The link below is to news and service updates page.
Diamond coaches have just published a new downloadable app that shows how many seats are still available.
For any specific queries, please contact Alex Riley
First Bus S45/S55
The link below is to news and service updates page. Please see the website for timetables and buses may arrive and depart outside of school hours.
West Midlands Rail
Blue Door Logistics Taxis - BG28
Tel 01905 794 185
Bromsgrove Bus and Coach Company BG20
BG20 arrives at 8.35am and also serves another school.
It departs 15:25.
The link below takes you to their website:
Tel 01527 877754
You can also apply to Worcestershire Country County (WCC) for paid transport, you can find their online application process here:
If you have any general transport queries, please e-mail: