The Bronze Award is undertaken by approximately 200 students in Year 10.
The Bronze Expedition section is led by Mrs Stock (CB) who is supported by Ms Carr (CCR). The Bronze team consists of experienced and well qualified supervisors who take responsibility for supporting groups of students during the Tuesday afternoon training and route planning sessions, and during the expeditions themselves.
The Bronze team is supported by Mr Dixon (Director of DofE), Mrs Kershaw and Miss Street (DofE Administrators).
Key dates 2023-24
Deadline for enrolment forms to be returned in person to Mr Dixon, Miss Street or Mrs Kershaw only: Friday 29th September
Deadline for £48.50 enrolment/admin payment to be made online using Parent Pay: Friday 29th September
Expedition training starts on Tuesday afternoons 3:20 to 4:20: January 2024
Expedition payment due: 1st March 2024
Practice Expedition: Friday 7th June to Monday 10th June 2024
Qualifying Expedition: Monday 8th July to Friday 12th July 2024
- Activity Log Physical
- Activity Log Skill
- Activity Log Volunteering
- Adding assessor reports to eDofE
- Assessor cards BRONZE ENGLISH
- Bronze Enrolment Booklet 2023
- Bronze Enrolment Form 2023
- Bronze Launch Assembly 2023
- Bronze Parents Intro to DofE 2023
- Expedition kit list for Bronze
- Programme ideas Expedition
- Programme ideas Physical
- Programme ideas Skill
- Programme ideas Volunteering